Ocean Spa in Punta Cana
All Inclusive Day Pass in Punta Cana
Live an all-inclusive Day Pass in Punta Cana and pamper your body in an incredible session at the Ocean Spa in Punta Cana! Combine the marine environment while you enjoy a delicate massage, total relaxation on a floating mattress on the sea, and stretch your body doing Yoga and Bio Pilates.
$ 169 USD
- 20 %
$ 135.2 USD
What to expect
- 3 and a half hours in a Day Pass in Punta Cana, all included.
- A natural exfoliation to your feet with small Dr Fish fish.
- Unique and unforgettable moments surrounded by the incomparable blue sea of the Caribbean.
- Peace, relaxation, and renewal for body, mind, and soul.
- A new way to relax on the sea and the unforgettable memory of spending a day of your vacation in the Dominican Republic.
On the Ocean Spa in Punta Cana tour, you will enjoy a VIP day with the caress of the sun and the accomplice breeze. On board a catamaran in Punta Cana, you will have various activities and relaxation that will revive you. We will awaken all your senses with melodies, natural drinks, massages, and treatments that help you replenish energy, release tension and toxins.
Food detox Dr Fish
Massage for relaxation
- The tour starts at 12:30 pm on a catamaran in Punta Cana.
- Dr. Fish Fish experts in dermatology give natural exfoliation to your feet, leaving your skin fully regenerated.
- Bio-pilates is a novel system of exercises combining slow precision movements, breath control, and focus on specific muscle groups.
- The floating mattresses provide a moment of complete peace and relaxation with the movement of the water and calming music.
- We have full body exfoliation with natural products, relaxation massage, and electronic ionization machines that will leave your skin soft; your body relaxed, and free of toxins.
- A light breakfast in the restaurant by the sea includes chicken breast, rice, and salad before returning to the Spa's relaxing upper deck in Bávaro.
- 15:30 End of the Ocean Spa in Punta Cana.
- The minimum age to participate is 18 years.
- Bring a swimsuit, camera, biodegradable sunscreen, and US$5 for transportation per person.
- For safety, pregnant women cannot participate.