Caribbean Buccaneers Tour + Dinner in Punta Cana
Navigate guided by our extravagant buccaneer pirates of the Caribbean on the ship "La Hispaniola," where you will receive training to become a true king of the Caribbean sea, enjoying and participating in an adventure that will take you through time, creating the illusion of being a real pirate.
What to expect
- Pirate training and 3 hours of the show on board the Hispaniola.
- Unforgettable view facing the sea on the island of sharks.
- Music to dance with the pirate crew and your companions.
- Tons of Buccaneers fun!
Sail over the Caribbean while receiving knowledge from buccaneer pirates, to later arrive on a platform over the sea, and enjoy a delicious dinner in Punta Cana, delighting in a chicken breast with rice and salad (for $30 USD more, you choose between shrimp or beef ) in addition to the night view that you will never forget.
The return with music will make you vibrate and dance to the rhythm that only our pirates can do.
- 6:00 pm Arrival at Ocean Adventures.
- 6:00 - 6:30 pm Welcome, check, and briefing on board La Hispaniola. Sail to the coral reef.
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm Sail aboard La Hispaniola, rebel pirates show, shark island.
- 7:00 - 8:10 pm Drinks and dinner on the deck.
- 8:10 - 8:40 pm Sailing back to the base, denouement of the pirate story, drinks, party, and dancing.
- 8:40 - 8:55 pm End of the excursion and arrival at the beach.
- 03 Hours approx. + Round trip transfer to the hotels.
- The age to carry out the activity is from 1 to 5 years free, and children from 6 to 12 years (US$49), children from 13 and up adult price from US$119.
- Remember that you can improve your dish by choosing Steak or Shrimp in your shopping cart for US$30 more.
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- It is suggested to bring cash or a card for souvenirs or additional services.