DAYS OF THE ACTIVITY
Activities: Peck shake, Hand target, Smile, Free time, Anatomy, and a farewell with a massage about conservation
Interaction with rays and sharks
Round trip from Bayahibe only on Wednesdays, any other day a reservation is needed with at least 4 passengers
Stingrays and sharks interaction
- $5 usd transportation per person.
- Transportation arrives at meeting points approximately 2 hours before the activity.
- You must call us 48 hours in advance to schedule transportation for your activity.
- The minimum age to participate in the interactive Encounter program is one year.
- Requires prior reservation.
- If you book ground transportation service, indicate Hotel, Lobby, and room number.
- All accompanying passengers pay for transportation, including children occupying a seat.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old are considered minors and must be accompanied by an adult.
Enjoy memorable moments in a safe encounter inside the dolphin habitat on a platform, where there is no need to swim or float.
Your new dolphin friend will welcome you into their home, teach you their skills and show that they are intelligent, friendly, and playful. You will learn why it is so important to take care of it and conserve the environment for the good of our planet.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- This swim with dolphins in Punta Cana program has unique moments of interaction.
- It's for all ages. Children will have a great time and adults as children!
- An indelible memory of these adorable marine mammals.
If you travel as a family with small children or adults, they do not need to know how to swim, as it is the perfect choice created especially for them. No matter how old you are, it will be a time of unparalleled joy and excitement.
We exchange hugs, greetings, and smiles with one of the most intelligent marine mammals on the planet, and you'll have moments to get to know them more closely and understand why dolphins are so unique and vital to the care of the seas.
- Opening hours 9:00, 11:30, 13:30 and 15:30.
- Swim with one dolphin in the water.
- Maximum 10 People per platform.
- Adult: 13 years and older.
- Minor: 6 to 12 years.
- Boys and girls: 0 to 5 years have no cost.
- Package of photographs, towels, restaurant, boutique, and bar with extra cost.
- Does not include transportation to hotels in La Romana.
- For safety, the use of cameras in the water is not allowed.
- Women with a pregnancy of five months and older cannot participate in the program.
- Women less than five months pregnant can participate accompanied by another adult by signing a liability form.